Sunday, June 26, 2011

Classic Catsuit or anything latex?

Eva Longoria 24X36 Poster - Very Hot - New! - Buy Me! #03
Eva Longoria
Well I'm still not done with catsuits!  After finding the Katy Perry Catsuit picture, I just had to try and find other celebrities that have donned latex before and upon seeing Eva Longoria's take on this body defining ensemble, I just had to say, maybe Warner Brothers should have made best in Latex reality show!

Eva Longoria Catsuit
YOu would have to agree with me that she has got the look and the pose right doesn't she?  But I would have to argue that to make the most of having Eva Longoria as the Dark Knight's Catwoman, then the costume would have to be modified as...

Eva Longoria Bondage (B&D, D&S, S&M)
To hell with the classic catsuit!  This is HOT!

2007 Eva Longoria Poster Size Wall Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment